The Rodec / Sherman "Restyler" is the result of great collaboration between two high-end analogue Belgian manufacturers!
This unique masterpiece is no regular effects unit or filter bank ... it's a one of a kind "RESTYLER"
The Restyler redefines the dynamic, punch, groove and sound of your music, instrument or musical production.
It can be used by deejays, musicians, producers, remixers & musical freaks worldwide.
Nominal analogue input levels:
- Asymmetrical (RCA): 50mV to 10V / 100k
- Symmetrical (JACK): 50mV to 10V / 200k
- Symmetrical (XLR): 50mV to 10V / 200k
Nominal analogue output levels:
- Asymmetrical (RCA): 0V to 3.3V/ 150
- Symmetrical (JACK): 0V to 6.6V / 300
- Symmetrical (XLR optional): 0V to 6.6V / 600
- Frequency range master and slave frequency potentiometers: 15Hz – 39kHz
- Maximum resonance / oscillation level: +15dBm (on asymm. outputs) +21dBm (on symm. outputs)
- Crosstalk left to right: >47dB @ 1kHz
- Frequency response: +/- 0.50dB from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Power supply voltage: 230VAC
- Power supply frequency: 50Hz
- Power consumption: 18.5W
- Operating temperature: 0°C (32°F) – 40°C (104°F)
- Operating humidity: 5% - 90% (no condensation)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 222.0mm (8.74”) x 172.0mm (6.77“) x 115.0mm (4.53“)
- Packed box dimensions (W x D x H): 250mm (9.84“) x 250mm (9.84“) x 217mm (8.54“)
- Weight (without transfo): 1.90kg (4.19lbs)
- Weight (with transfo): 2.60kg (5.73lbs)
- Packed weight: 3.10kg (6.83lbs)