Please read the following page carefully!
To hire DJ equipment form decks.co.uk you will need to have the following
- Goverment issued photo i.d - Driving License or Passport.
- 2 x Proof of address, utility bills only. Gas, fixed line telephone, electricity & council tax bills only. Mobile telephone bills and other letters will not be accepted!
- Credit or debit card.
Without all of the above, you may be declined hire of equipment.
1) The contract is made between Sapphires Ltd (decks.co.uk) and the person named on the booking form.
2) The hirer is the person named on the booking confirmation form, and declares that he/she is over eighteen years of age and is legally entitled to enter into this agreement on his or her own behalf. If they are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or organisation that they have full authority to do so, and that we are advised if the company or organisation has limited liability, failure to do so will render the hirer personally liable for any outstanding costs, charges or fee's.
3) The hire booking confirmation form should be carefully checked to make sure all details are correct, signed by the hirer and returned to us in person when the equipment is collected.
4) By providing the information required on the booking form you are agreeing to all our terms & conditions of hire.
5) All balances are payable prior to the equipment being made available for hire.
6) The hirer must provide 3 forms of personal identification, one of which should be a current UK photo driving licence or British Passport. We also require 2 other forms of positive ID, which can be two current utility bills, or debit/credit card statement confirming your name & address. You must also provide a debit or credit card as a security against any loss or damage to the equipment whilst it is in your care. The identification must be that of the person named on the hire booking confirmation form. Any other forms identification is not acceptable.
7) Any contract of hire subsisting between Sapphires Ltd. and the hirer includes only such equipment as is specified therein. While we will endeavour to supply the equipment as ordered, we reserve the right to supply other designs.
8) All equipment is suitably packaged and must be returned in the same condition. Loss or damage of any packing material may result in an additional charge.
9) We will check all equipment before it leaves our store and Sapphires Ltd. shall not be liable for any consequential loss or damage whether financial or otherwise, arising from faulty equipment. Should we not be able to fulfil the booking all monies paid to us by the hirer will either be refunded, or a credit issued at our sole discretion, but this will be the limit of our liability.
10) The hirer undertakes either to insure the equipment for the full replacement value at their own expense, or to accept full personal liability for the full value of any losses or damage caused to the equipment when it is in their possession. Whether insured or not, the hirer is responsible for the full replacement cost of all the equipment on hire to them, including all cables, spares and accessories. A valuation is available on request.
11) All equipment must to be returned before 12pm on the day of the contract’s termination. The hirer will be subject to a charge if the equipment is returned later than this specified time. The charge will be comparative of a daily rate.
12) All hired equipment must be used for the purpose for which the manufacturer intended it.
13) The Hirer will be held liable for the loss of any equipment confiscated because of a failure to comply with any relevant laws or regulations.
14) Connectors must not be removed from equipment. We reserve the right to charge for refitting, or inspecting, any connectors found to have been removed, or tampered with. Equipment must not be modified in anyway whilst on hire.