Decks are pleased to offer finance on orders over £280. You can adjust your deposit and loan term to suit your needs. The settings you make here are for preview purposes only. You will make your final finance selection and settings just before checking out.
See the Finance FAQ (new window) for full details.
1. Choose your deposit percentage: %
2. How long you would like to repay the balance?
3. Review the Details
Pay £ now and then £ a month for months
Increasing your deposit above would take the amount of credit applied for below the minimum amount of £250.
The minimum deposit for all finance applications is 10% of the total amount applied for, currently .
Interest Free Credit is available on purchases over £700.The payment period is 12 months.
Advanced performance high-end DJ mixer for pro DJs and clubs.
Building on the DNA of its predecessor, the industry standard DJM-2000, the DJM-2000nexus uses the ProDJ Link LAN connection to ensure a smooth link with up to four CDJ players or turntables and two laptops. The new Sync Master lets DJs set the master BPM for four CDJ players and control it from the mixer, while Beat Slice allows tracks to be sliced and arranged in real-time. These new features combine with favourites such as Quantized Beat Effects, Live Sampler and studio-quality Instant FX to deliver truly powerful remixing possibilities.
The new flagship mixer retains its predecessor’s popular 5.8-inch LCD multi-touch screen, to offer a multitude of ways to manipulate the music. In addition to being the nerve centre for features such as Sync Master and Live Sampler, DJs can use the touch panel to control three innovative performance modes – Frequency Mix, an enhanced Side Chaining Remix mode, and MIDI mode – for even greater originality.
The professional grade DJM-2000nexus is designed with the club environment in mind. A newly designed Peak Limiter eliminates distortion and clipping, even at high volumes, while high performance channel faders provide smooth motion and a long life. Improving on the high quality audio of the DJM-2000, the DJM-2000nexus boasts a lower jitter DAC clock on the Master Out, and the best quality A/D converter seen in the DJM series so far. Plus, chrome plating and white LED illumination mirrors the design of the CDJ-2000nexus, for a professional set-up that looks as good as it sounds.
ProDJ Link set-up enables LAN connection to up to four CDJs or turntables and two laptops at the same time. So rekordbox music files stored on USB/SD cards can be shared among multiple players, and DJs can easily switch sets.
This effortless connectivity unleashes advanced features, old and new, for even more creative possibility and effortless control during performance:
• NEW! Beat Slice: spontaneously sample, slice and chop tracks to create original arrangements – while the unit’s Quantize function analyses rekordbox track information on connected CDJs to automatically snap new creations to the beat.
• NEW! Sync Master: set the desired master BPM and beat position on the mixer and sync to up to four CDJs, eliminating the need to set individually on every channel.
• Quantized Beat Effects: trigger the DJM-2000nexus’s popular Beat Effects with confidence. The unit’s Quantize function uses ProDJ link to retrieve rekordbox BPM and beat grid information from connected CDJs or laptops, to automatically sync all Beat Effects in perfect time with the mix.
• Live sampler: take samples on the fly – from a track or the MIC input – and load onto a CDJ for instant remixing, scratching, looping or playback.
SUPERIOR peak limiter eliminates distortion even at club volumes
Pro-DJs can max the volume without worrying about distortion or clipping, as the newly designed peak limiter kicks in as soon as the input is pushed too high. Plus, all four channels are equipped with a Peak Level Meter for checking input levels at a glance.
NEW high performance channel faders
The DJM-2000nexus adopts fader technology and fader caps designed for a long life in the tough club environment. Two metal runners make fader operation smooth and durable, and the mechanism is positioned away from the faceplate opening and out of the way of spillages, dust and obstructions.
IMPROVED sound quality for a powerful club sound
The DJM-2000nexus delivers superb sound quality based on the high quality audio design of its predecessor. The onboard USB soundcard can simultaneously input and output all audio signals with no degradation of sound quality. The DAC on the Master Out has been upgraded to a lower-jitter crystal oscillator. The booth monitor output and the 32-bit A/D converter are the highest quality yet for the DJM mixer range, delivering superior sound quality on all outputs, while the 32-bit DSP suppresses digital noise.
Large full-colour multi-touch display with three innovative performance modes
The DJM-2000nexus keeps the essential DNA of the DJM-2000: the 5.8-inch large LCD multi-touch panel display lets DJs see and hear the effects, samples, master sync info and channels in play – and manipulate them using tactile commands such as Tap and Trace. DJs can use the touch panel to control three innovative performance modes to put their individual stamp on every set:
• Frequency Mix mode: seven-band cross fader so DJs can choose which frequencies are in the mix.
• Enhanced Side Chain Remix mode: the DJM-2000nexus borrows technology from the groundbreaking RMX-1000 remix station, to deliver louder side chain oscillators and multiple effect chaining.
• MIDI mode: to control PCs or laptops running almost every DJ software on the market.
INST FX for intuitive control and studio quality sound
High quality FX – High Pass Filter, Low Pass Filter, Jet, Zip, Crush and the massively popular Noise – are instantly accessible via dedicated buttons. There’s a Low Pass and High Pass Filter knob for each channel, while each effect can be fine-tuned using the large rotary parameter dial.
Professional design and elegant finish
The DJM-2000nexus has received a few cosmetic enhancements to bring it in line with the stunning CDJ-2000nexus players. Chrome plating has been applied to the dials and white LED illuminates the Beat Effects for an all-round stylish design.
• Switchable 3-band EQ and 3-band isolator (the EQ provides control from +6 dB to -26 dB and the isolator gives +6 dB to ∞ dB)
• Digital input terminals on each channel to ensure high sound quality
• Talk Over function lowers volume of music when MIC input is detected
• Cross Fader Assign function allows input on each channel to be assigned flexibly to the cross fader
• Fader Curve Adjust function allows changes to the cross fader and channel fader curves
• Environmentally-friendly Auto Standby Function
Your basket is empty.